Tuesday 22 March 2011

I had lost myself and went out looking for her....

6 March 2011

Tomorrow, I am going to fly half-way across the world hoping sincerely that I would run into myself and actually recognize myself.
I had lost myself a while ago and worked really hard on trying to find out why. Finding myself has become my objective because losing yourself really really really hurts. It doesn't put you in a nice place. Rather, it breaks you because naturally you're not whole.

So, the Goa experiment is an attempt to let my mind settle and relaxe and filter through those experiences and emotional roller coasters from the past year and a half hoping that what would remain after everything else has been stripped of will be me. Just me. Helga. Helkele. Me.

I am looking forward to finding me/myself. I've missed me for so long. I've been lonely without me for so long. It's about time I put myself together again. How exciting!

Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment